Family Service Counselor
ASAP – Q1 2022
Cemetery Sales Manager
- Coordinate with families to make cemetery arrangements, including property (ground spaces, mausoleums), merchandise (memorials, vaults), and other services (engraving, etc.)
- Participate actively in the promotion of the cemetery, including public presentations and group sales programs
- Achieve minimum monthly, quarterly and annual sales expectations, and construct a plan of action and organize resources to accomplish sales goals.
- Handle customer needs and potential complaints with compassion, including any telephone inquiries and walk-in customers
- Exercise thoughtfulness and attention to detail in completing contracts and paperwork
- Add to the positive and collaborative team culture
- Full-time, on-site including some weekends as needed to attend services and meet customers
- Proactive demonstration of team mentality and a positive and solution-driven attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and corresponding feedback
- Proficiency in English and in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- 2 years experience in administrative or general office role not required (but appreciated!)
- Must be looking for a long-term employment opportunity and strive to grow with our business
Commissions with an hourly floor
Employees may participate in the company health, dental, and vision insurance plans after the completion of a 90-day trial period. The employer contributes 50% of the health insurance expense for a single individual. All other expenses are at the option of and borne by the employee.
Employees may participate in the company 401(k) plan after the one-year anniversary of employment. The company will match up to 6% of employee-contributed funds (capped at an annual compensation of $50,000 per employee) to the 401(k) plan, subject to a retention schedule.