Family Service Counselor
ASAP – Q1 2023
Cemetery Sales Manager
- Coordinate with families to make cemetery arrangements, including property (ground spaces, mausoleums), merchandise (memorials, vaults), and other services (engraving, etc.)
- Participate actively in the promotion of the cemetery, including public presentations and group sales programs
- Achieve minimum monthly, quarterly and annual sales expectations, and construct a plan of action and organize resources to accomplish sales goals.
- Handle customer needs and potential complaints with compassion, including any telephone inquiries and walk-in customers
- Exercise thoughtfulness and attention to detail in completing contracts and paperwork
- Add to the positive and collaborative team culture
- Full-time, on-site including some weekends as needed to attend services and meet customers
- Proactive demonstration of team mentality and a positive and solution-driven attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and corresponding feedback
- Proficiency in English and in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- 2 years experience in administrative or general office role not required (but appreciated!)
- Must be looking for a long-term employment opportunity and strive to grow with our business
$12.50 hourly rate + Commissions
Employees may participate in the company health, dental, and vision insurance plans after the completion of a 90-day trial period. The employer contributes 50% of the health insurance expense for a single individual. All other expenses are at the option of and borne by the employee.
Employees may participate in the company 401(k) plan after the one-year anniversary of employment. The company will match up to 6% of employee-contributed funds (capped at an annual compensation of $50,000 per employee) to the 401(k) plan, subject to a retention schedule.